Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My New Love, Zeus


This is my new love, Zeus. He lives at my friend Jeannie's house, where I just spent three days. Zeus is a wonder dog. He is the most polite, friendliest, and most well-behaved dog I have ever met. Things Zeus does: Keeps you company, but never intrudes, is always thrilled to see you, but never jumps on you, joins you in the shower, so he always smells good, brings you his quacking duckie, joins you in bed, but only if invited, plays with prairie dogs through the glass door, is wonderful dinner company (his dinner)- takes a bite, looks lovingly at you, then takes another bite. It is a shame he is a dog. Otherwise, I would ask him to marry me.

Zeus is a purebred boxer, found by Jeannie. Great effort was made to find his owner, who has done a spectacular job of giving him the best manners imaginable. Now he lives with Jeannie, and brightens the day of whoever sees him.

1 comment:

PapaRod said...

I am sure she means: "other than you, Foxie."