The vicar at the new church writes a blog! http://ovchickpriest.blogspot.com. Besides being a very cool and well written blog (though sparsely populated with posts due to reasons which are made clear in her most recent post), it has a portal to some other blogs, and each of them had the same. It was thus a doorway into a new (for me) spiritual realm- Liberal Christianity.
I realize that this is what I was doing in those four college courses I took on Bible history a few years back. But those courses were the intellectual wanking part. There are actually people out there celebrating Communion in the Lord in the revelations of a modern reading of the Bible. So there must be communities out there, too, surrounding the people who are writing these blogs!
Am I Alice, peering down the hole and about to fall in, or am I Fievel, singing at the moon with all the hope in the world that I will find my family again. Is this what my emptying will open the door to? I wait, suspended between despair and hope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZRavGg4uRc&feature=related
1 comment:
Go Feivel, Go!!!
Post a Comment