Flucky me! This week I will be attending another smash hit clay workshop right in the very studio where I do my work- Artifacts. This time we will be learning how to use colored clay inlay from a very well known artist- Vince Pitelka. In this workshop, we will be making loaves of colored clay patterns to slice thin and laminate to the slabs we use for our ware.I don't know how I got so lucky as to be able to have these wonderful artists right here in my own little world, but I count my blessings daily, and just hope for enough energy to make the most of each opportunity. It will be a great party all week in the grandest weather of the year.
Tomorrow Papa returns from his big adventure to see the Broncos play in Denver. Boy for a couple of old farts, we do seem to get around!
No comments:
Post a Comment