Have been dissatisfied for a while at calling these entries "Is it Really Zen." I am always inspired to irreverence in the face of orthodoxy, laughing at myself when I buy in. At the same time, I am very moved and influenced by revelations, enlightenments, and epiphanies, considering them as blessed gifts. I have great faith in the validity of these, so long as the door remains open and ready for the next.
This diary is really about calling myself to be more present and aware. Sometimes my thoughts at the end of the day are mundane, other times spiritual. The teisho that inspired the creation of this blog was given by Norm Fischer on Zencast 9.23.07.
Don't know how to change the URL, so won't for now.
1 comment:
When you are ready I can help change the link. It isn't something you want to do often.
Post a Comment