Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What is the center of the universe?

Yesterday, my lipoma was the center of the universe. Everything revolved around it starting at 9:30 in the morning, and ending at 10:30 when I went to bed. Today, it has resumed its proper place in the universe, revolving around the sun. And to think I did all that with my head.

I am the same me that existed before I learned about it, a me which loves a good party with talent shows and lots of laughs. Since we have the party of the century planned for my entire family in two months, I think I will take my lipoma with me to Hawaii and points beyond, and then when I return, we will talk about how to part ways peacefully. Is that really zen?

1 comment:

highlander said...

The center of the universe is where your consciousness meets the outside world. (I just made that up!)